1. What is C-form in sales tax department of India
Commercial Taxes Department to an applicant under the CST Act.
2. When will it be required?
When goods are purchased by registered dealer (buyer) from Inter-State registered dealer against C-Form
3. Who issued C Form, buyer or the seller?
Form C is issued by a registered dealer (goods purchaser or buyer) for give to Inter-State registered dealer (goods Seller)
4. Who gives the C form to Buyer
Sales tax department of the state government gives C-form to Buyer
5. What seller do with C-Form
Seller have to submit c form in sales tax department